Absolutely. Don't know what to do. Can't wait any longer. Need to find something sharp enough so badly. Shaking over the meds I hoarded. I just hate this...
Worse today than yesterday. Yesterday I was at peace with my decisions and making preparations. Today I'm manic as all hell and felling impulsive. Not a good combination.
im not suicidal today, but still cant get thoughts of suicide out of my mind which prevents me from concentrating on anything else...if that makes any sense at all.
i thought today would end up so much better. but it didn't it. i really want to end it all right now. i just cant deal with everything. im such a disappointment. i feel like a failure. and i feel like im just talking to myself here. i cant talk about it anymore. i just want it to be over..hope i dont fail at this one last thing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.