The road to weight loss

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by cvb2377, Nov 17, 2017.

1. MrB79

MrB79 Well-Known Member

I'd like to get back into my fitness routine. Its a challenge when you have limited space to work out in. Gyms are so expensive. The one I went to was dirty and half the equipment was broken. I love walking, but its been so cold lately.
  2. That's amazing! I wish that I exercised more than I did now... I'm not good at physical weight loss, but right now I'm on day 2 of my starvation week. Dieting is fun! By the way, you lost 25 pounds? That's amazing! Keep up the good work!
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Thank you for replying :) I'm going to add green tea into my diet. I also happen to like sweet potato so might try that too. I eat low fat yogurt as snacks :) Thanks for the valuable information and as for people noticing your weight loss. Kudos to you :) you'll get there, you sound determined. It certainly isn't easy but you've got in in you :)
    cvb2377 and MrB79 like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

WanT to add... I am really proud of you. 35 pounds is a LOT of weight, think about how much a pound of butter is, its huge. It takes commitment and determination to lose 35lbs and you're still on track, you should be proud of yourself. Keep it up :)
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    cvb2377 and Reaver like this.
  5. cvb2377

cvb2377 Well-Known Member

So I really kicked up my cardio at the gym. I started going 2.5 miles per hour on the treadmill and a couple days ago I decided to see how long I could go at that speed. Turns out I went for a full hour and walked 2 and a half miles! I just finished another 2 and a half miles today and I think I’ll keep doing it. My Fitbit says I burn upwards to 900 calories and I hope it true lol. I also decided to take 1 day off a week so I can rest, I rather enjoy it.