• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

We're quitters!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ugh, my doctor says I should quit smoking. Look ... that isn't on the menu this year. I've smoked for over 20 yrs. I've cut back recently (the difficulty breathing plays into that more than self control). Quitting other things though.

For those of you who have managed to quit, good on you.
 

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Hmmmmm... can I just change the subject?
I'm with you...(loved the small font)....as now am stressing over waiting for internship...soooo.....am in same spot as @Sunspots.....sigh.....but @Walker you are my motivator and @1964dodge you are my inspiration....soooo.... will make a public pledge here and now... that by Monday April 15th...tax day...I will give this another shot and not fail this time....
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm with you...(loved the small font)....as now am stressing over waiting for internship...soooo.....am in same spot as @Sunspots.....sigh.....but @Walker you are my motivator and @1964dodge you are my inspiration....soooo.... will make a public pledge here and now... that by Monday April 15th...tax day...I will give this another shot and not fail this time....
just remember it's ok to falter but not to fail. and things do get easier as time goes on . good luck I 'll be watching your progress. and when you try get rid of all cigs ashtrays etc. mike *hug
 

Harmony

Well-Known member
SF Supporter
Well as for me, I don’t consider myself having fallen off the wagon yet but I had 3 drags and chucked the cigarette, nobody needs to know about this, right?:rolleyes:
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well as for me, I don’t consider myself having fallen off the wagon yet but I had 3 drags and chucked the cigarette, nobody needs to know about this, right?:rolleyes:
if it's a small falter a few drags or 1 or 2 cigs I still call it quitting and doesn't mean you have to start over. I want 1 cig just 1, but my family irl and here keep saying NO! maybe for my 1 year anniversary of quitting for a year Tuesday lol and you are doing a great job keep going
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top