• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What are some songs that help you feel good?

Lynne1974

Here are some artists I like to listen to:

Tori Amos, Ani DiDranco, (early stuff) Patty Griffin, Imogen Heap, Regina Spector, Ingrid Michelson, Daughtry, The Fray, Emm Gryner, Haim, Ed Sheeran.

There are a lot more, but I won't bore everyone, lol.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Ok, this was a no-brainer :cool:

A guy I’m friends with on Facebook from the States, who is one of THE coolest people I’ve ever met, once posted this. I always check out his stuff even if it doesn’t look like my thing because he’s that cool. Well, I got quite obsessed with this one and watched it about ten times in a row..

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Here are some artists I like to listen to:

Tori Amos, Ani DiDranco, (early stuff) Patty Griffin, Imogen Heap, Regina Spector, Ingrid Michelson, Daughtry, The Fray, Emm Gryner, Haim, Ed Sheeran.

There are a lot more, but I won't bore everyone, lol.
I’m seeing Ed Sheeran in March.. My daughter loves him. I’m currently familiarising myself with his stuff because I don’t actually know anything haha.

hip hop song by kendrick lamar called sing about me

1st verse - perspective of a friend who died
2nd verse - friends sister
3rd verse - himself

notable lyrics -
'promise that you will sing about me' (when I'm dead)
'n****** like me never prosper, prognosis of a problem child'
'Sometimes I look in the mirror and ask myself am i really scared of passing away'
'And I'm not sure why Im infatuated with death, my imagination is surely an aggravation of threats'
'Look at the weak and cry, pray one day you'll be strong'
'Now am I worth it, did I put enough work in?'

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00