What are you thinking about?

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
There was this clip of Teyoean (sp?) on the street ...& I don’t think it was from her channel — if she’s got one (due to the limited number of views; in comparison with her other social media profiles)? But she’s out & about running to Starbucks... & she gets there — is waiting in line — getting to order, then that “oh-shat!” moment, when she realizes something is wrong and has to hightail it out-of-there: (she’s apparently forgotten her $ back @ ‘The Hotel!’ Hilarious 🤣 & that’s so me. : )

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Lots of things but especially how much I wish it was a lot easier to get the body I always wanted (dropping 40 pounds would def. help that along quite a bit lol) how much I don't want to have to go out walking in the bloody rain in an hour or so, how I wish I looked a lot better in pictures (seriously, why the fuck do cameras hate me SO much what did I ever do to them anyway? lol) whether certain things will ever happen for me again and what I'll end up deciding to do next year. Oh also hoping our sweet perfect lil kitten will stop scratching & biting us so much cos she's leaving marks on us & we really need her to stop doing that already. My mom even said the other day that she thinks she's mean but I don't think she's mean she's a sweet, loving, adorable & psychic lil kitty who is deeply caring but she just gets too aggressive sometimes, can have a bit of a bad temper at times & is also very fearless. I admire her so much! :)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thinking about one of my old friends from California. We haven't talked since last August, and it was a very short conversation then. I just texted him because I've been wondering how he's doing, but I'm kinda worried maybe he has a different number now or something and I'm gonna get a message like "Who the hell is this?" I guess if that happens I could try to email him, but I'm also worried that maybe he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
The Color Purple... (And how black, is the absence of light..,) // _am I right or am I right? Physics is fun but it was also a long time ago like before most on their forum were born (da 90’s yo) . .

JMG

How much longer I have to be here (as in alive in this world) suffering so infinitely in silence & everyone irl being so infuriatingly blind to not be able to see it. Every time I look at myself in the mirror it seems extremely obvious to me the exact level of suffering that is there so I don't believe that everyone else can't see it too, they do see it but they are just glad I'm suffering & def. don't care enough to want to help make it be less in any way at all so wtf ever I don't care about them either so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
How much longer I have to be here (as in alive in this world) suffering so infinitely in silence & everyone irl being so infuriatingly blind to not be able to see it. Every time I look at myself in the mirror it seems extremely obvious to me the exact level of suffering that is there so I don't believe that everyone else can't see it too, they do see it but they are just glad I'm suffering & def. don't care enough to want to help make it be less in any way at all so wtf ever I don't care about them either so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
If they really don't care how you're feeling, then that's their loss. I think you are a great person and deserve lots of caring. *console

JMG

Aw tysm @Witty✯Sarcasm I really appreciate that a lot I'm so glad for you & the other members here who are kind & caring I wish there were a lot more people like you guys in the world & a lot less like most of the people irl I just don't understand how people can be so blind to something that is so extremely obvious if I saw someone with a face that was saying so much like I know mine does then I would want to do anything & everything I could to help them & comfort them. Will just never understand the cold indifference of the majority I guess it's just kind of a completely pointless tragedy. Anyway sorry for rambling, hope you are well though & ty again for being such a nice, caring & good person :) *hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw tysm @Witty✯Sarcasm I really appreciate that a lot I'm so glad for you & the other members here who are kind & caring I wish there were a lot more people like you guys in the world & a lot less like most of the people irl I just don't understand how people can be so blind to something that is so extremely obvious if I saw someone with a face that was saying so much like I know mine does then I would want to do anything & everything I could to help them & comfort them. Will just never understand the cold indifference of the majority I guess it's just kind of a completely pointless tragedy. Anyway sorry for rambling, hope you are well though & ty again for being such a nice, caring & good person :)*hug
I wish people were more kind and respectful of others' feelings too. I'm sorry you don't have much of that support offline but we'll always be here for you.

JMG

Tysm Witty! :) That's really nice & caring of you to say & I agree it would definitely be nice if a lot more people did those things. I'm very glad & grateful to have the online support of the people here who seem glad I'm here & who I don't get the impression I'm annoying the living you-know-what out of lol :) *hugI'll always be here for you & everyone else here who will let me as well though, of course! :)

What I'm thinking about now (aside from being grateful for your caring about what I say & replying so kindly as well!) is basically just wondering when my friend is gonna call (should be within the next 10-20 mins I think) whether I'll end up going to the place I want to go next year or doing the more boring but probably also what most people would consider "smarter" thing to do, how long me, my sis, my mom, my kitty, my friend & the few other people I care about and/or talk to in my life will be here for & hoping it is for a very long time & that maybe they will all outlive me as well so I never have to live a single day on this planet without them.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Tysm Witty! :) That's really nice & caring of you to say & I agree it would definitely be nice if a lot more people did those things. I'm very glad & grateful to have the online support of the people here who seem glad I'm here & who I don't get the impression I'm annoying the living you-know-what out of lol :)*hugI'll always be here for you & everyone else here who will let me as well though, of course! :)

What I'm thinking about now (aside from being grateful for your caring about what I say & replying so kindly as well!) is basically just wondering when my friend is gonna call (should be within the next 10-20 mins I think) whether I'll end up going to the place I want to go next year or doing the more boring but probably also what most people would consider "smarter" thing to do, how long me, my sis, my mom, my kitty, my friend & the few other people I care about and/or talk to in my life will be here for & hoping it is for a very long time & that maybe they will all outlive me as well so I never have to live a single day on this planet without them.
I hope all your loved ones are around for a long time too. I feel the same way about the people in my life. Don't know what I'd do without you and my other friends here, as well as family.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00