• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What do you LIKE about your appearance?

Sunspots

Pffffeckn amazin
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I like my hair now that it's getting longer. I can't remember the last time it was longer than a few inches. It was the one good thing about lockdown - not being able to give in and cut it all off again when it gets to the looking crap bit.

I like that some of my hair is grey. I feel that choosing to not dye it lets others know I have accepted my mortality, and I don't mind reminding them of theirs. Also it helps me look older, which is good because people always think I am younger than I am. And people will definitely treat you differently based on how old they think you are.

I like that some of my hair is grey. I feel that choosing to not dye it lets others know I have accepted my mortality, and I don't mind reminding them of theirs. Also it helps me look older, which is good because people always think I am younger than I am. And people will definitely treat you differently based on how old they think you are.
I think men look better the older they get. I have a real thing for grey flecks 😂. Very distinguished.

I am a bit more comfortable with myself of late having lost a lot of weight although I am told too much by some people. So I guess strangely I like my shoulders and my hair. Still not a grey hair in sight and still naturally blonde. My mum is in her 80’s and only a few grey hairs so I’m likely to follow the same pattern and still be blonde in my 80’s. Will that look weird though? Perhaps I’ll have to dye it grey if I ever get that old.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00