BPD Support Thread

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Many don't like it. But BPs take it to the next level because they really can't stand being with themselves the most. And having to fend for themselves without anyone else to lean on.
I guess lately, thinking of my suicide has been more comforting than ever. So I'm not as sad as I was before.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I guess lately, thinking of my suicide has been more comforting than ever. So I'm not as sad as I was before.
You know what's made me stop thinking about dying most of all? Actually seeing people dying, especially from this pandemic. There's nothing glamorous about it, and when your life is truly in danger, then you realize just how much you want to live.

LOSTINSIGHT

Hi! I don’t have BPD but just a question for the thread.

Im best friends with someone with BPD, what’s the best way to help or just be there for them?
Are they getting the adequate help from a professional?,1% is the label and 99% is the help needed for it.
BPD spectrum is not something to say having with out deep understanding. Dr fox on YouTube is very knowledgeable.
I didn't even know I was on the spectrum most of my life.
Peace.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
BPD is such a horrific condition to have. Thank god for the survival instinct. Without it I wouldn't be here anymore. I have changed my mind is at the last minute a couple of times when I made an attempt. I still have come close to death twice (on one occasion I was on a ventilator in an ICU). My emotional lability and reactivity is much better than it was thankfully. My admission this time last year was the first in a decade. Life generally has improved greatly and, it's now a year with no self harm :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You know what's made me stop thinking about dying most of all? Actually seeing people dying, especially from this pandemic. There's nothing glamorous about it, and when your life is truly in danger, then you realize just how much you want to live.
I just think I'm seriously fucked up because I think of different ways to do it and I'm practically enjoying it.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I actually admitted on Facebook that the thought of being completely alone makes me feel suicidal. I feel I may regret that, but I really need the support right now.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sometimes I wish it was just depression, or anxiety, or something else. At least that could be treated effectively. But this shit is part of my personality, and it's never going away, no matter how much I may want it to.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Sometimes I wish it was just depression, or anxiety, or something else. At least that could be treated effectively. But this shit is part of my
Don't give up on hope, @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️. Most borderlines DO tend to improve as they age. I'm now in my mid-forties and there is a world of difference between me in my twenties and me now.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00