• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

BPD Support Thread

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Hun, if she gets a hysterectomy, as long as it's stage 1, that means it hasn't spread. She just needs to get it done asap and she'll be okay.
Yeah, that should take care of it. But my nephew is upset because she keeps drinking, and he told her she will get more sick and die. I just feel bad because that's not something he should have to deal with.
 

Crickets

Well-Known Member
Does anyone else feel that isolating yourself and not being a apart of society or out in the world around people is better for your BPD or any other mental illness symptoms you might have? I am certainly like that. I think a lot of people feel worse when they isolate or don't socialize in person, which is why I guess I may be the exception. I just know that when I am out in the world in society, being around people and dealing with people, all of my BPD symptoms flare up, I literally become more mentally ill. The longer I isolate and remain in my apartment, the better I feel and the more mentally healthy I am. The longer I am out in the world and around people, the worse I feel, becoming more unstable with every single symptom becoming more severe.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Does anyone else feel that isolating yourself and not being a apart of society or out in the world around people is better for your BPD or any other mental illness symptoms you might have? I am certainly like that. I think a lot of people feel worse when they isolate or don't socialize in person, which is why I guess I may be the exception. I just know that when I am out in the world in society, being around people and dealing with people, all of my BPD symptoms flare up, I literally become more mentally ill. The longer I isolate and remain in my apartment, the better I feel and the more mentally healthy I am. The longer I am out in the world and around people, the worse I feel, becoming more unstable with every single symptom becoming more severe.
I'm usually isolating myself because I feel like most people don't get me at all.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'm crying because it feels like non-BPD people will never understand me. So how can I survive in a world where most people don't even get where I'm coming from? I try to explain but they really don't get it. Like ok, no one gets why I'm so scared of being alone and feeling abandoned. I can't even describe the depth of that pain to anyone who hasn't experienced it. I'm not going to have the right words that get my point across. It's hard because I feel so misunderstood and don't know how to fix it.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I feel like I screwed up another friendship because I'm a fuckup that way. Oh well, I'll go back to bed and hope I die.

Plain and simple, I'm too much for a non BPD to deal with, and always will be.
 
Last edited:

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I can only hope my demon guy doesn't come back. So it's a fine line with splitting and dissociating. Need to try and remain as myself.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
DUDE. I was JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS the other day. I swear I was going to re open that thread and tag her LOL But I didn't think she'd find that as amusing as I would have. People loved that shit!!
Lol it's always fun to get your tarot read. I just hope mine comes true at some point :D
 

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
DUDE. I was JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS the other day. I swear I was going to re open that thread and tag her LOL But I didn't think she'd find that as amusing as I would have. People loved that shit!!
Lol go for it. I know I'll have like 20-30 people asking me...won't be able to do everyone, but I'll try to do as many as I can.
 

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Like will I be happy with someone or alone forever? I mean I might not be, but it's something I think about.
Ok, what is in store for my love life? haha
Since the other one is closed at the moment, I'll do it here. You want to know something crazy, too? When I first opened that thread, I only believed in it like maybe 25%...IF that. Now, I know for a fact that shit is 100% real.

Gotta do a quick one because I'm starting work soon today lol.


20220420_062609.jpg

The two of swords indicates that there's a deadlock situation in which you feel stuck and can't move one way or the other. However, the blindfolded woman, can easily remove her blindfold and get the answers she's looking for, but she's unaware that she is able to do so. No decision is still a decision, so it's always better to take an active part in your destiny rather than waiting for something to happen.

The wheel of fortune indicates that you have choices and your destiny depends on those choices. How you act now, is going to determine events in the future. Nothing is set in stone yet and everything depends on what you choose to do (or not do).

The star is a very positive card indicating that there is hope. I know you often don't feel like there is, but this confirms to me that this is absolutely the case. You can most definitely have what you want, but you need to make some adjustments and do certain things differently. If you stay "stuck", nothing is going to change. You have to take an active role in making it change.

Love you. ❤
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Since the other one is closed at the moment, I'll do it here. You want to know something crazy, too? When I first opened that thread, I only believed in it like maybe 25%...IF that. Now, I know for a fact that shit is 100% real.

Gotta do a quick one because I'm starting work soon today lol.


View attachment 55161

The two of swords indicates that there's a deadlock situation in which you feel stuck and can't move one way or the other. However, the blindfolded woman, can easily remove her blindfold and get the answers she's looking for, but she's unaware that she is able to do so. No decision is still a decision, so it's always better to take an active part in your destiny rather than waiting for something to happen.

The wheel of fortune indicates that you have choices and your destiny depends on those choices. How you act now, is going to determine events in the future. Nothing is set in stone yet and everything depends on what you choose to do (or not do).

The star is a very positive card indicating that there is hope. I know you often don't feel like there is, but this confirms to me that this is absolutely the case. You can most definitely have what you want, but you need to make some adjustments and do certain things differently. If you stay "stuck", nothing is going to change. You have to take an active role in making it change.

Love you. ❤
Thank you so much for the reading. It means a lot to me. I'm glad that the news is positive. I know I have to work a little bit to find someone, because they won't just fall into my lap. But I'm glad there is hope that I will find them someday.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top