BPD Support Thread

Gwyrdd

Well, I just got triggered so bad that I finally caved and stole money from someone I actually care about for drugs...

Feel pathetic that most people would read "triggered so bad" and expect that it was some big, terrible thing. But no, I texted my bf, and he started typing, stopped, left me on read, and 20 seconds later started a game on steam. So I know he's not away from his phone. I AM in withdrawal, and the last week was really bad, and I'm sure most borderlines here WOULD understand how bad that can feel especially when you're already in a bad place. But I still feel pathetic.

At least I'll be high enough to not fucking care in about 20 minutes.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Well, I just got triggered so bad that I finally caved and stole money from someone I actually care about for drugs...

Feel pathetic that most people would read "triggered so bad" and expect that it was some big, terrible thing. But no, I texted my bf, and he started typing, stopped, left me on read, and 20 seconds later started a game on steam. So I know he's not away from his phone. I AM in withdrawal, and the last week was really bad, and I'm sure most borderlines here WOULD understand how bad that can feel especially when you're already in a bad place. But I still feel pathetic.

At least I'll be high enough to not fucking care in about 20 minutes.
Well it doesn't have to be huge to feel huge. And I don't think that makes you pathetic at all.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I wish people would let me know if they're busy or something, so I won't need to worry. I won't need to think something bad happened to them, or that they may be sick of me. But let's be honest, everyone will get sick of me eventually, so I may as well enjoy not being alone while I can.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Has anyone found someone who isn't bothered by you being attached to them, but you still feel reluctant because you've been told so many times in the past that you are too much, and they are driven away by you being clingy? So it's hard to reach out, even when I know people won't be bothered to hear from me.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
How do you deal with impulsive suicidal ideation? It came on all of a sudden last night and really had to stop myself from going through with it.

Angie74

I guess I have to die, if I want any relief. Can't find it through meds, therapy, or my faith. This stupid disorder is supposed to get better with time. And all the DBT in the world isn't going to save me. This disorder claims more lives than any other.

Gwyrdd

I guess I have to die, if I want any relief. Can't find it through meds, therapy, or my faith. This stupid disorder is supposed to get better with time. And all the DBT in the world isn't going to save me. This disorder claims more lives than any other.
Wish I had some useful words, but I'm sleeping 50% of the time and high af the other 50%. So all I can really say is I agree with you and you're not alone in that feeling.

Gwyrdd

Has anyone found someone who isn't bothered by you being attached to them, but you still feel reluctant because you've been told so many times in the past that you are too much, and they are driven away by you being clingy? So it's hard to reach out, even when I know people won't be bothered to hear from me.
Yes... he's told me at least 50 times he enjoys the clinginess and it helps him know I'm still interested. And I STILL constantly push him away cuz I don't wanna get annoying...

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
It does get better with time, but it can take a while, depending on the person, the severity, among other things. As far as DBT, it might not. Just because it's most recommended, doesn't make it the right recommendation. I've found it doesn't work very well in many cases. I like to look for alternative treatments, ones that aren't usually spoken of. Chances are, you won't really notice when or how it does get better, though, because the changes happen gradually.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00