• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hello and goodnight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not much to say, I feel diennand all but I would rather try and make someone a little but better....
I myself feel superfluous a expense to those around me, and right now I am in a bot so good condition economical and have very few friends (if at all)/ let's just say people to talk with.
Regardless everything and everyday seem to blur together but I don't see anything around me to do me, or anything that I can do actually... be it because of money, time, qualifications or distance....
Anyway I wanted to say hi to people going through these forum. Good morning/ day/ evening/ night. I hope you can find a goal or motivation to keep going, even if just little steps. I am trying but what I desire most is to never have had the burden to be born and to go live life... i feel I am barely holding up, but one step at a time I think eventually things improve but I am very lonely and selfdecripating if that's the right word.
Best wishes to you and have a virtual hug if you are reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00