I do not see a point in trying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I just do not. I tried to spend as much time as possible asleep this past weekend. Being asleep, gives me a break. I am hating being awake. I cannot get my brain to stop thinking about abuse.
    Thauoy likes this.
  2. Lilith3372

Lilith3372 Member

hi Rockclimbinggirl! Could you please describe you problem in more details? What exactly disturbs you? Is it anxiety or depression? Or do you just feel lonely or unhappy?
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Just struggling with abuse memories being constantly on my mind :(
  4. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm so sorry that your memories are so present. That happens to me too, but I guess with time, they kind of faded and I can push them aside now. But I remember when they overtook my whole life. I know that the cliché advice is distraction...but it really does help. Can you get out of the house and do something to keep your mind occupied in a more positive way?
    electricalanomaly likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

I have class today, which is keeping me busy.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm sorry Kate :(
  7. moxman

moxman Rosie a silly girl, pretending to be serious Forum Pro

Sorry to hear, you are having such a tough time right now. I really think a lot of you, as a person. If you ever need to chat about what's going on with you, I will be around.

Take Care hun
    electricalanomaly likes this.
  8. electricalanomaly

electricalanomaly too sad to say hi.

I hope you are feeling better now...
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Try your best to stay strong at this difficult time in your life. You know the forum does care about YOU.
  10. Lilith3372

Lilith3372 Member

For how long?