I am at wit's end. I should be getting ready to move right now, and I haven't found an apartment. Now I've decided to bring it up right away when I look at places instead of going on a tour, filling out the application, etc. first. Its a waste of time. I went to a nice place yesterday and they said I wouldn't be approved there. But they did recommend that I call first and not go through the process.
The thing is - a lot of the time the person giving the tour says they don't know if I would be accepted or not. That happened to me yesterday and the person said she would get back to me after she talked to her manager - in an hour or so, she said. Well its been over 24 hours and I haven't heard a word. I reached out, no answer. And then today I went to another place that wouldn't tell me anything, but it was a shitty place. And she couldn't say if they would approve me or not. I think that means no.
I feel like I am running out of options. My landlord WILL EVICT ME if I don't show signs of moving pretty soon. And then it will be impossible to find an apartment. So I will be an old homeless lady living in a car with her dog. I will freeze to death in the winter.