• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I'm grieving hard..

Trying to deal with the loss of my son.

I lost my first born a few years ago and I thought I was coping well. Recently I have took what seems like numerous steps backwards. I've become quiet again, ignoring people and ducking out on any interaction I can avoid. I'm usually a quiet and reserved person a the best of times but I'm intentionally avoiding.

I'm looking for anyone who has gone through a stillbirth that is also looking for help. I find talking too someone who has experienced what I have also experienced but isn't close to me, easier to talk too.

I am grateful for any help that anyone chooses to offer,

Thanks,

Bereavedparent

sassy123

SF hugger
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I had a miscarriage not quite the same thing but still just as heartbreaking I still cry every time i think of my loss. It's always like why did my dreams have to end. Now that I am going through a divorce you have no idea how much it hurts when someone says oh good thing you don't have kids. Hugs I know how heart broken you have to be

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @bereavedparent welcome to the forum.
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's truly heartbreaking.
I don't have any experience on this area but just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm sure there are others here who can help more than me, but I just wanted you to know that although I don't know what you're going through, I'm here to listen if you'd like to talk.

Take care

Rebreb

Sending you hugs as I can't even imagine the pain. I bumped into a forum a while ago for women who were processing this loss, perhaps a search on google could find it again. I'll see if I can. My losses are much different but also heart breaking. Hope it helps to be here.

Update: a google search for stillbirth forum brings up quite a few. Hopefully between here and those sites you can find some comfort. Hugs

JacsMom

Staff member
Safety & Support
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I didn't experience a stillborn loss, but my daughter passed away several years ago. I do know what it's like to lose a child. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00