I'm grieving hard..

Trying to deal with the loss of my son.

I lost my first born a few years ago and I thought I was coping well. Recently I have took what seems like numerous steps backwards. I've become quiet again, ignoring people and ducking out on any interaction I can avoid. I'm usually a quiet and reserved person a the best of times but I'm intentionally avoiding.

I'm looking for anyone who has gone through a stillbirth that is also looking for help. I find talking too someone who has experienced what I have also experienced but isn't close to me, easier to talk too.

I am grateful for any help that anyone chooses to offer,

Thanks,

Bereavedparent

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I had a miscarriage not quite the same thing but still just as heartbreaking I still cry every time i think of my loss. It's always like why did my dreams have to end. Now that I am going through a divorce you have no idea how much it hurts when someone says oh good thing you don't have kids. Hugs I know how heart broken you have to be

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @bereavedparent welcome to the forum.
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's truly heartbreaking.
I don't have any experience on this area but just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm sure there are others here who can help more than me, but I just wanted you to know that although I don't know what you're going through, I'm here to listen if you'd like to talk.

Take care

Rebreb

Sending you hugs as I can't even imagine the pain. I bumped into a forum a while ago for women who were processing this loss, perhaps a search on google could find it again. I'll see if I can. My losses are much different but also heart breaking. Hope it helps to be here.

Update: a google search for stillbirth forum brings up quite a few. Hopefully between here and those sites you can find some comfort. Hugs

JacsMom

Staff Alumni
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I didn't experience a stillborn loss, but my daughter passed away several years ago. I do know what it's like to lose a child. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00