Status
Not open for further replies.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Music Table
With Make Music Day, World Music Day and the Guitars on the Beach even in UK, how can we not discuss Music?
1) What do you like to listen to? A bit of everything, but classic rock and country are my favorites.
2) Who is your favourite Band/Artist? (Link/Video encouraged). Depends on what I have been listening to most recent, but if I was to pick one of both rock and country: Allman Brothers and Johnny Cash.
3) What's your favourite song? Whipping Post to describe much of life. LOL
4) Do you make your own music? (Link encouraged, but remember anonymity please). I do play the guitar, both accoustic and electric and not bad with a mandolin. I can play the banjo but have too many teeth to be good at it. :)
5) What was the last music event you went to? (Stories encouraged) Back in the 1980s. I was a bit drunk so hazy on the details.
6) What do you listen to when you need a pick-me-up? (Link/Video strongly encouraged) Classical is always soothing.

Going Outside Table
With Daylight Appreciation Day and Great Outdoors Month, it seems right.
1) What is your favourite part of the great outdoors? The wildlife by far, although the coyote leaving scat all over my yard like it is his own fireplug is starting to get annoying.
2) Do you prefer bright sunny skies, rolling clouds, thunder storms, rain? I love rain, but with the heat it does a nice job of cooling things a bit.
3) Do you have a favourite place you go outside? The pastures down the road and the woods and creeks alongside.
4) Whats the longest time you have avoided going outside? the big storm a few month back, but it was freaking cold.
5) Whats the longest time you have spent outdoors? A week plus for a hunting, fishing and camping trip, but those were regular events for most of my youth. It can be fun and educational spending time in a log cabin built in the 19th century and with no modern conveniences.
Stories for 4 and 5 encouraged.

Self-Care Table
A bit of a stretch, but I think putting International Yoga Day, International Humanist Day, PTSD Awareness Month and Selfie Day together gets you "Self Care"... right?
1) What do you do to keep yourself going/happy? Humor is always pretty lifting for the spirits.
2) What methods do you use to cheer up/carry on when you feel low? Sitcoms are always favorites for myself. Then you have ice cream.
3) Who in your life helps you stay sane? My cat is a fine little companion and fun and a friendly fuzzball. :)
4) When was the last time you took a day to look after yourself? (get out, exercise, relax, a YOU day) Sunday
5) When was the last time you encouraged a friend to take care of themselves more? Any time is always good especially if they are feeling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00