Wtf *may trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ugh. Hate what I am remembering right now.

Mom hitting herself and calling herself stupid. Daring me to agree. Feeling responsible for it. For all the stuff mom hates about her life.

WTF.

Wish this would all go away.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Yep, parents are pretty good at screwing their kids up most of the time. Then we feel we are to blame for their mistakes. I mean, just how confukted is that? You are not alone in that respect RCG.

I hope it all retreats to the back of your memory bank where you left it and stays there this time. Its one thing I am wary about with therapy, sometimes, it can open up some boxes that are better left closed. I digress, sorry.

Hugs, hope the day improves at some point.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hi, the way I read your story. Is that you are having flashbacks from your horrible childhood. I can't imagine everything you went through; sounds like a nightmare.

In my humble opinion it sounds like you may have PTSD. I have it myself from a horrible experience I endured while I was in the Navy. Are you receiving treatment for PTSD? If not maybe that would help you.

Take Care

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
They are more like intrusive memories since I am still aware that it is the present.

I am doing a working with emotions group and planning to do trauma counselling after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00