Cant see a future because of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolisar

SF Supporter
Hi @Dyreal95 . I apologize for not reading well enough to recognize the actual problem. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has done things that they are not proud of. If I read your original post correctly, you were often high or drunk while you were on the webcam. So, you were taking drugs and drinking, probably a lot, during that time. Both affect your ability to think clearly, and to understand the consequences of your actions. And, I am guessing, you were not in a great emotional state when you started drinking and using drugs. Yes, you made some bad decisions, but in your defense you were not in a good mental state at the time, and the drugs and alcohol interfered with your ability to make wise choices. But, it was a mistake. You did not set out intentionally to do something that would cause yourself emotional stress and shame. You were not thinking clearly. You have to forgive yourself. You need to move on from this. You need to pursue your dream of making music. You cannot put your life on hold because of a mistake, because of a lapse in judgement. It may become problematic for you in the future, and it may not. But you cannot stop living just because of a possibility. Every time you drive in a car there is a chance that there could be an accident. Every time you fly in an airplane there is a chance a major component could fail. Yes, you do those things.

I am rambling, but you have to realize that what you did was a mistake, it was not intentionally done to hurt yourself, and you were not of a clear mind when you did what you did. You really should not blame yourself, and you need to forgive yourself. If our roles were reversed, and I was posting here telling a story identical to yours, would you not be telling me the same things I am telling you? Why would my case be different than yours? Forgive yourself. Live your life. Go make music.

Hi @Dyreal95 . I apologize for not reading well enough to recognize the actual problem. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has done things that they are not proud of. If I read your original post correctly, you were often high or drunk while you were on the webcam. So, you were taking drugs and drinking, probably a lot, during that time. Both affect your ability to think clearly, and to understand the consequences of your actions. And, I am guessing, you were not in a great emotional state when you started drinking and using drugs. Yes, you made some bad decisions, but in your defense you were not in a good mental state at the time, and the drugs and alcohol interfered with your ability to make wise choices. But, it was a mistake. You did not set out intentionally to do something that would cause yourself emotional stress and shame. You were not thinking clearly. You have to forgive yourself. You need to move on from this. You need to pursue your dream of making music. You cannot put your life on hold because of a mistake, because of a lapse in judgement. It may become problematic for you in the future, and it may not. But you cannot stop living just because of a possibility. Every time you drive in a car there is a chance that there could be an accident. Every time you fly in an airplane there is a chance a major component could fail. Yes, you do those things.

I am rambling, but you have to realize that what you did was a mistake, it was not intentionally done to hurt yourself, and you were not of a clear mind when you did what you did. You really should not blame yourself, and you need to forgive yourself. If our roles were reversed, and I was posting here telling a story identical to yours, would you not be telling me the same things I am telling you? Why would my case be different than yours? Forgive yourself. Live your life. Go make music.
Thank you so much for the response, it helps me a lot. I know you are right about everything you said, i just can't accept it... but i am really trying. I dont wanna play a victim, but its easier said than done.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
She knows about the videos and she didn't care.
Dude. If your GIRLFRIEND didn't mind about the videos then some random stranger isn't either. How would this person out there in the world who is going to happen upon them find them? They were searching them. So when they DO find it they won't want to say anything to YOU any more than you want them too. While I understand you screwed up on this, it's a video lost among literally BILLIONS of videos.

Real friends will love you anyway, others don't matter. If it would help you now though maybe you could change your appearance. Sorry if that's dumb advice, I just wanted to help. People hurt others every day, they should feel ashamed for that, but what you did didn't hurt anyone but yourself.

Real friends will love you anyway, others don't matter. If it would help you now though maybe you could change your appearance. Sorry if that's dumb advice, I just wanted to help. People hurt others every day, they should feel ashamed for that, but what you did didn't hurt anyone but yourself.
I just think changing my appearance would be a way to avoid to accept it. I just want to accept it, and not feel ashamed if someone mentions it to me... But i just dont know how... But thanks so much for taking the time to answer, it means a lot to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00