• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Perfect girl but she's a demon made to destroy myself and everyone who comes in contact with her

Lestat

I met this girl and I'm not joking when I say she is almost perfect. The problem is she is so broken and unstable that I can't be in a relationship with her anymore. Every 2 days I'm dealing with a different person who just wants to destroy everything. She is incredibly manipulative, which is something I'd normally never fall for, and knows how to manipulate a whole room of people within minutes... Especially men.
I'm just another sheep I guess which normally I'm not... But here I am. Its only been 3 weeks that the relationship developed and for the first time since I was a young teenager I just turned into mush and a lamb to the slaughter.

But she is so my type, perfect looks, kinks, body and even voice. It's like she was built for me and someone made her to destroy me, but if I was to stay I'd be broken and most probably end up suicidal very quickly.

Its just, I can't stay away. I managed 3 days rn but if I'm honest she'd be able to drag me back if she tried.

I'm trying to be strong but it's so hard.

The big problem is she is in most places and circles I visit. Her name is constantly being mentioned and I'm avoiding everyone to just give me time to move on... But I don't think I can tbh.

Sunspots

★☆ Every Kind of Awesome ☆★
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm not joking when I say she is almost perfect.
She sounds far from perfect to me..
Every 2 days I'm dealing with a different person who just wants to destroy everything. She is incredibly manipulative
Is manipulative really your kind of person? Sure, we can all be a little manipulative now and then but this sounds more than that. If she's that good at it, alarm bells should be clanging deafeningly.
But she is so my type, perfect looks, kinks, body and even voice. It's like she was built for me
Physical attraction should be fairly way down the list when in a relationship. Sure, there's got to be some physical attraction unless you want a purely platonic relationship. But what really makes someone be the perfect one for you isn't about the colour of their hair or their size - it's about whether you actually love them as a person, for what's inside. And it really sounds like that doesn't apply here for you. Unless of course, you like being manipulated and used when it suits them. Some people do want that, and that's fine if that's what really makes them happy. But maybe you don't?

I REALLY know what it's like to have that all consuming physical attraction for someone who we're probably best steering clear of. It's like trying to give up an addiction. In fact, that's often exactly what it is. We become addicted to a person rather than a substance and it can sometimes be as hard to break.

At the end of the day, you've got to make your own decisions on what you think will help your long term happiness. If you decide it's not with this girl, we'll all be here to help support you.

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Dude. Run. Seriously. She's not perfect and you know it. You are clearly lusting after her in some way. This isn't turning into a "love" situation here. You are literally saying she will make you suicidal with her crazy behavior. Again, RUN, don't walk, to the nearest exit. Please. It's for the best.

Stijn

Innerceptor
Often the most beautiful and perfect woman is the one you should not go for, especially if she's so manipulative. Everybody has been used in a love relationship at some point and it hurts like hell. Know what you're stepping into!

Lestat

Dude. Run. Seriously. She's not perfect and you know it. You are clearly lusting after her in some way. This isn't turning into a "love" situation here. You are literally saying she will make you suicidal with her crazy behavior. Again, RUN, don't walk, to the nearest exit. Please. It's for the best.
I agree with you completely. If I was able to turn off these feelings I'd be gone... I have now gone 3 days... Even though she's trying very hard and I nearly failed.

I hate being this way and every moment is killing me...

Im so stupid. I honestly am. I feel so weak.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I agree with you completely. If I was able to turn off these feelings I'd be gone... I have now gone 3 days... Even though she's trying very hard and I nearly failed.

Sounds like a bad situation and you need to find someone else. There are many more women in the world that dont treat people that way and I believe you can find some one similiar.

This girl sounds like trouble to me and it is better to get out now and find other places to socialize.

Don't limit your options you are better than that.

Just say "this is not working out between us".

Dear you - please listen to Walker etc … you are worth SO much more than this … I know turning off feelings is truly the hardest thing ever in life - but even as I read your posts I think you realise that this is wrong. Around the next corner is someone who will love you for who you are sweetheart - and not try to make you or manipulate you into someone you aren't. Please - you are worth so much more. xxx

Lestat

Can you give me examples of the stuff she does?
Sure, and sorry for the late reply.
Many times I am told she will hurt herself if she doesnt get the attention she needs. It doesn't have to come from me.

But mostly she will just go very distant straight after being very affectionate and promising the opposite.
Much of it I think is just making a guy want and need her more.

I have spent quite awhile away from her and found it SO hard... but, now I am ok or at least better.
I did talk to her today with friends and I just acted like a friend and joked around. I think it is hurting her a lot as she seems very down. Less direct contact though which I will be honest hurts but also is good in the long run. So today was a good test and I feel ok.

She is without a doubt the most manipulative person I have ever known. I am an older guy who has been in a lot of relationships... but this girl is unlike any other I have ever met or dated.

Lestat

That's what girls do to us. It's okay. Feel weak - it's okay - but be strong. Hang in there. Don't succumb to this, man. You can do it.
Well, she is perfect looks wise and much of her personality... but, the things that are wrong and VERY wrong. Too wrong and makes it impossible.

Because of the perfect things (Perfect in my eyes) it makes it very hard to get away. Just being honest. I am trying and succeeding so far.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$185.00
Goal
$255.00