• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome, and ya same with not having room for more. Thanks, and ya we lucked out cos the new owner is wanting us to stay and keep renting, so for the next year (and hopefully many more, assuming it stays affordable of course lol) we will be able to thankfully stay and not have to move. It’s a major relief cos we were really stressed and worried there for a while.

Thanks, and those are both cool places, I’d want to take a road trip to them too.

Lots of things, but aside from not being tired enough, just worrying about things and sometimes feeling regret or sadness about past things. I’m better about it now than I once was, but can still be hard sometimes.

What is a book you intend on reading at some point?
I'm really glad to hear that you won't have to move. That's great news and I'm sure it takes a lot of stress and worry off of your shoulders. I can get like that too at night so I understand how you feel.

It's hard to say because there are so many books I want to read :D

What is a mythical creature that you wish was real?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm really glad to hear that you won't have to move. That's great news and I'm sure it takes a lot of stress and worry off of your shoulders. I can get like that too at night so I understand how you feel.

It's hard to say because there are so many books I want to read :D

What is a mythical creature that you wish was real?
Thanks, I’m really glad and relieved about it too, and ya exactly with it taking a lot of stress and worry off my shoulders. 2 months we went through dozens of showings while the old owners were trying to sell, so glad to not have to deal with those bloody showings anymore too for sure. It was great when the people came in and out within 5 mins, but some wanted to ask us a bunch of questions, but it always seemed a bit like “why not just ask the actual owners these questions, instead of taking up our time” lol.

Aw, I’m sorry to hear you can get like that at night too, ya it can definitely be hard to deal with which is why I usually try to read before bed so it helps give my mind something “else” to focus on that isn’t just myself and my own rather uncertain life lol. I know what you mean about the books too, same for me :p

Hmm, hard one, there’s lotsa really neat mythical creatures, but I always especially loved the idea of phoenixes, so I’ll go with that. Dragons are a close 2nd, they might be kinda scary with the whole fire breathing thing though lol :p

Have you eaten any kind of fruit in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, I’m really glad and relieved about it too, and ya exactly with it taking a lot of stress and worry off my shoulders. 2 months we went through dozens of showings while the old owners were trying to sell, so glad to not have to deal with those bloody showings anymore too for sure. It was great when the people came in and out within 5 mins, but some wanted to ask us a bunch of questions, but it always seemed a bit like “why not just ask the actual owners these questions, instead of taking up our time” lol.

Aw, I’m sorry to hear you can get like that at night too, ya it can definitely be hard to deal with which is why I usually try to read before bed so it helps give my mind something “else” to focus on that isn’t just myself and my own rather uncertain life lol. I know what you mean about the books too, same for me :p

Hmm, hard one, there’s lotsa really neat mythical creatures, but I always especially loved the idea of phoenixes, so I’ll go with that. Dragons are a close 2nd, they might be kinda scary with the whole fire breathing thing though lol :p

Have you eaten any kind of fruit in the last day?
It's good that you don't have to deal with all of that annoying crap anymore. I have been reading before bed too, kind of distracts me for a while at lest. Phoenixes would be awesome, there's lots of mythical creatures I like.

I don't think I have, but there are some bananas that need to be eaten so I might have one later.

What words would you want to add to the dictionary?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's good that you don't have to deal with all of that annoying crap anymore. I have been reading before bed too, kind of distracts me for a while at lest. Phoenixes would be awesome, there's lots of mythical creatures I like.

I don't think I have, but there are some bananas that need to be eaten so I might have one later.

What words would you want to add to the dictionary?
Thanks, I’m definitely glad it’s behind us now for sure. That’s great you’ve been reading before bed too, and ya I think there’s lots of cool mythical creatures too.

Hmm, that’s definitely a hard one, I don’t know if I’ve really come up with many made up words overall, made up lots of “names” but ya not really words, or not any I can think of right now anyway. Perhaps I could just put some of my “fave” words here instead?
- Inspirational
- Scallywag
- Serendipity
- Paradoxical
- Dazzling

Is there something you’re really looking forward to right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, I’m definitely glad it’s behind us now for sure. That’s great you’ve been reading before bed too, and ya I think there’s lots of cool mythical creatures too.

Hmm, that’s definitely a hard one, I don’t know if I’ve really come up with many made up words overall, made up lots of “names” but ya not really words, or not any I can think of right now anyway. Perhaps I could just put some of my “fave” words here instead?
- Inspirational
- Scallywag
- Serendipity
- Paradoxical
- Dazzling

Is there something you’re really looking forward to right now?
Those are cool words, it's ok if you can't come up with any of your own but those are great ones.

Just for things to get better at some point.

What can you hear right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Those are cool words, it's ok if you can't come up with any of your own but those are great ones.

Just for things to get better at some point.

What can you hear right now?
Thanks, and ya I know I have come up with some of my own words, just can’t think of them lol :p Aw, I’m definitely looking forward to things getting better too, and hope they will soon, for both of us :)

Nothing really, it’s actually pretty quiet here right now thankfully. Yesterday around this time I was woken up by some lame, annoying and way-too-loud music though lol.

What is something you plan to do in the next week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, and ya I know I have come up with some of my own words, just can’t think of them lol :p Aw, I’m definitely looking forward to things getting better too, and hope they will soon, for both of us :)

Nothing really, it’s actually pretty quiet here right now thankfully. Yesterday around this time I was woken up by some lame, annoying and way-too-loud music though lol.

What is something you plan to do in the next week?
It's a pain to be woken up by loud music, especially if it's something not good.

Try to get out more if I can. I wanted to today but then I didn't.

What are you thinking about now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's a pain to be woken up by loud music, especially if it's something not good.

Try to get out more if I can. I wanted to today but then I didn't.

What are you thinking about now?
Agreed on that for sure lol :p That’s definitely a plan for me for the next week (and several months really) too, and to be a lot more physically active too.

Thinking about lotsa things right now, as always lol. Some of my thoughts for the moment are about how grateful I am for my sis and all the many kind and generous things she does, her patience and so many other countless virtues she has. She is so strong and I really admire her a lot.

Also thinking about whether my friend will want to come over later today so we can finish watching Rings of Power, it’s such a good show imo :)

Have you baked any cookies in the last month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed on that for sure lol :p That’s definitely a plan for me for the next week (and several months really) too, and to be a lot more physically active too.

Thinking about lotsa things right now, as always lol. Some of my thoughts for the moment are about how grateful I am for my sis and all the many kind and generous things she does, her patience and so many other countless virtues she has. She is so strong and I really admire her a lot.

Also thinking about whether my friend will want to come over later today so we can finish watching Rings of Power, it’s such a good show imo :)

Have you baked any cookies in the last month?
I'm glad that you are having positive thoughts, and I hope your friend will come over soon so you can continue watching your show.

No, but now I want to.

What is something weird you have experienced lately?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm glad that you are having positive thoughts, and I hope your friend will come over soon so you can continue watching your show.

No, but now I want to.

What is something weird you have experienced lately?
Thanks, me too for sure, it’s always nice to have positive thoughts :) Friend didn’t end up coming over yesterday but will be tonight so that will be nice. Lol I want to make cookies again sometime soon as well.

There’s been a couple weird things I’ve experienced lately, and most of it has had to do with moods/feelings. The first was at my sis’s, I just had these very jagged, anxious feelings while I was there (not the “whole time” thankfully, but especially the first day I was there) that I rarely experience in such an “extreme”. It was interesting, but also puzzling, wasn’t sure why they were so “much” like that.

The other feelings were yesterday, I think maybe it was to do with the full moon or something, cos ya again, it didn’t really seem to matter what “positive” things I tried to do or focus on, it still just felt like a very “hard” day for some reason. Guess some days are just like that though :p

Do you enjoy watching cooking/baking shows?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, me too for sure, it’s always nice to have positive thoughts :) Friend didn’t end up coming over yesterday but will be tonight so that will be nice. Lol I want to make cookies again sometime soon as well.

There’s been a couple weird things I’ve experienced lately, and most of it has had to do with moods/feelings. The first was at my sis’s, I just had these very jagged, anxious feelings while I was there (not the “whole time” thankfully, but especially the first day I was there) that I rarely experience in such an “extreme”. It was interesting, but also puzzling, wasn’t sure why they were so “much” like that.

The other feelings were yesterday, I think maybe it was to do with the full moon or something, cos ya again, it didn’t really seem to matter what “positive” things I tried to do or focus on, it still just felt like a very “hard” day for some reason. Guess some days are just like that though :p

Do you enjoy watching cooking/baking shows?
That's good that he will be coming over tonight. I'm sorry to hear that you were dealing with those feelings, but I hope that it will pass soon and you will be feeling alright again.

Yes, there are a few that I watch regularly.

What do you like most about spring?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good that he will be coming over tonight. I'm sorry to hear that you were dealing with those feelings, but I hope that it will pass soon and you will be feeling alright again.

Yes, there are a few that I watch regularly.

What do you like most about spring?
Thanks, ya I was glad to see him again after not seeing him since last week (kind of a long time for us lol). Aw, thank you for your kind compassion about those feelings too, sometimes they just happen I guess. I’m feeling better now compared to Monday for sure :) Hope you’re feeling good too, and also I am wishing you the best today with your surgery.

Hmm, that’s kinda hard, cos I really love the pretty flowers, but also seeing more animals outside again (especially the adorable squirrels lol)…ok, ya I pick the animals lol. The flowers are a close second though ;)

Do you like the smell of coconuts?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, ya I was glad to see him again after not seeing him since last week (kind of a long time for us lol). Aw, thank you for your kind compassion about those feelings too, sometimes they just happen I guess. I’m feeling better now compared to Monday for sure :) Hope you’re feeling good too, and also I am wishing you the best today with your surgery.

Hmm, that’s kinda hard, cos I really love the pretty flowers, but also seeing more animals outside again (especially the adorable squirrels lol)…ok, ya I pick the animals lol. The flowers are a close second though ;)

Do you like the smell of coconuts?
It wasn't too bad thankfully. The doctor told my mom that he took out a golf ball sized mass so hopefully it's not cancerous. I was wondering if that side of my chest will get smaller now with the missing tissue, but at least then it will match up more with the other side. :D

Yes, it's a pretty good smell.

Has an animal ever stolen your food?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It wasn't too bad thankfully. The doctor told my mom that he took out a golf ball sized mass so hopefully it's not cancerous. I was wondering if that side of my chest will get smaller now with the missing tissue, but at least then it will match up more with the other side. :D

Yes, it's a pretty good smell.

Has an animal ever stolen your food?
Glad to hear it wasn’t too bad, and wow about the golf ball sized mass, I definitely hope it wasn’t cancerous either. I hope they’ll be able to let you know that soon. Hopefully that’s the last of having to worry about any of it though. Hmm ya that’d be interesting to know with whether it will be a bit smaller after having that removed from it like that.

Kinda, my cat has more than once leaned her little self up on the dining room chair when I’ve had a plate of food sitting on the table and then she’s eaten some of it. I’ve been kinda mad when she’s done that (thankfully not often at least lol) but also thought it was funny. :p

Do you like spinach?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad to hear it wasn’t too bad, and wow about the golf ball sized mass, I definitely hope it wasn’t cancerous either. I hope they’ll be able to let you know that soon. Hopefully that’s the last of having to worry about any of it though. Hmm ya that’d be interesting to know with whether it will be a bit smaller after having that removed from it like that.

Kinda, my cat has more than once leaned her little self up on the dining room chair when I’ve had a plate of food sitting on the table and then she’s eaten some of it. I’ve been kinda mad when she’s done that (thankfully not often at least lol) but also thought it was funny. :p

Do you like spinach?
Well in the doctor's notes he said it seems benign, but I guess I won't know for sure until after they test it. They put some orange stuff on there to clean that area off, and it looked like I had self tanner on one side so that was funny. Yeah that is funny, and I used to share food with the cats or sometimes they would eat it anyway. :P

Yeah, I might have some again sometime soon actually.

Do you believe in miracles?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well in the doctor's notes he said it seems benign, but I guess I won't know for sure until after they test it. They put some orange stuff on there to clean that area off, and it looked like I had self tanner on one side so that was funny. Yeah that is funny, and I used to share food with the cats or sometimes they would eat it anyway. :P

Yeah, I might have some again sometime soon actually.

Do you believe in miracles?
That’s good that the doc’s notes said it seems benign, I wonder how easy it is for them to tell before testing it. Hopefully it was benign though. Lol about the orange stuff looking like self-tanner, I used a self-tanner before, it sure smelled weird, part of why I stopped lol. Also just wasn’t sure it really worked that well anyway :p

That’s so sweet that you used to share food with the cats, ya I pretty much always put a bit of whatever I’m eating to share with my kitty too, she’s kinda fussy though so often doesn’t eat it anyway, just sniffs and then walks away lol. She loves Oreo cookie icing though, every time I eat an Oreo she’s suddenly right at my side pacing around me, it’s so cute :p

Yes, I do believe in miracles, especially after this year in a way, cos despite the disappointing news I got yesterday, we were and are incredibly lucky to be able to stay living in our place and not being forced to move god only knows where. Feels like something was definitely looking out for us, maybe even a guardian angel :)

Do you believe everyone is special?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good that the doc’s notes said it seems benign, I wonder how easy it is for them to tell before testing it. Hopefully it was benign though. Lol about the orange stuff looking like self-tanner, I used a self-tanner before, it sure smelled weird, part of why I stopped lol. Also just wasn’t sure it really worked that well anyway :p

That’s so sweet that you used to share food with the cats, ya I pretty much always put a bit of whatever I’m eating to share with my kitty too, she’s kinda fussy though so often doesn’t eat it anyway, just sniffs and then walks away lol. She loves Oreo cookie icing though, every time I eat an Oreo she’s suddenly right at my side pacing around me, it’s so cute :p

Yes, I do believe in miracles, especially after this year in a way, cos despite the disappointing news I got yesterday, we were and are incredibly lucky to be able to stay living in our place and not being forced to move god only knows where. Feels like something was definitely looking out for us, maybe even a guardian angel :)

Do you believe everyone is special?
I'm not sure how they figure it out, maybe just by feeling around for weird spots or something. But hopefully they can figure out what is going on soon. I don't like self tanner and I'd rather just pale. Well that's nice that you offer it to her at least. :P I hope that you will have more miracles happen to you soon.

Yes, unless they are really evil or something.

If you could become instantly great at anything, what would it be?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm not sure how they figure it out, maybe just by feeling around for weird spots or something. But hopefully they can figure out what is going on soon. I don't like self tanner and I'd rather just pale. Well that's nice that you offer it to her at least. :P I hope that you will have more miracles happen to you soon.

Yes, unless they are really evil or something.

If you could become instantly great at anything, what would it be?
Ya, I’m not sure either, but I hope they figure it out soon. Ya, it’s nice to be pale in some ways, just wish I had a lighter hair and eye color to go with the paleness lol. It’s ok though, some people seem to like how the pale skin, dark hair and eyes thing looks at least :) Thanks, and ya I am definitely hoping for a miracle with the reconsideration thing, big time.

Agreed on everyone being special, aside from those really horrible and evil people. I guess they are “special” too but in the worst possible way lol.

Writing, cos then I could hopefully write a compelling enough autobiography that lots of people would be interested enough in and want to buy. That would definitely be awesome :)

What is something that’s on your mind right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, I’m not sure either, but I hope they figure it out soon. Ya, it’s nice to be pale in some ways, just wish I had a lighter hair and eye color to go with the paleness lol. It’s ok though, some people seem to like how the pale skin, dark hair and eyes thing looks at least :) Thanks, and ya I am definitely hoping for a miracle with the reconsideration thing, big time.

Agreed on everyone being special, aside from those really horrible and evil people. I guess they are “special” too but in the worst possible way lol.

Writing, cos then I could hopefully write a compelling enough autobiography that lots of people would be interested enough in and want to buy. That would definitely be awesome :)

What is something that’s on your mind right now?
I'm sure that your hair and eye color look nice with your pale skin. :) Lol yes and we don't like the worst kind of special. I'm sure you could write an awesome autobiography.

Thinking about the future and what it holds for me.

What do you hope will happen for you this year?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm sure that your hair and eye color look nice with your pale skin. :) Lol yes and we don't like the worst kind of special. I'm sure you could write an awesome autobiography.

Thinking about the future and what it holds for me.

What do you hope will happen for you this year?
Aw well thank you, just wish a lot more guys seemed to feel that way too, but oh well, their loss I know ;) Lol yup exactly with not liking the worst kind of special. I’m glad you think I could write an awesome autobiography too, it’s a fun idea for sure :)

What I hope will happen for me this year is that I’ll be approved for the thing I’m applying for, that I’ll finally win the biggest prize on the lotto thing I’ve been playing for over a decade now, and that I’ll hopefully find at least a couple more real life friends that I could hang out with sometimes.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top