Menu
Home
Forums
Unanswered threads
New posts
What's new
New posts
New resources
Latest activity
Resources
Latest reviews
Theme Chooser
Log in
Register
What's new
Unanswered threads
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read
THIS THREAD
about a rebrand for SF.
Home
Forums
Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.
Just need to be heard? If you just need to talk to someone, post here for support.
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
567
568
569
570
571
…
Go to page
Go
577
Next
First
Prev
569 of 577
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Filters
Show only:
Loading…
Locked
Struggling
Event_Horizon
Mar 23, 2007
Replies
7
Views
1,248
Mar 25, 2007
Scum
M
Locked
I cant do this
MarenLeigh
Mar 25, 2007
Replies
2
Views
877
Mar 25, 2007
Scum
S
Locked
Calm Before The End???
SilentCry
Mar 25, 2007
Replies
2
Views
898
Mar 25, 2007
SilentCry
S
Locked
people don't know me
stillsearching...
Mar 20, 2007
Replies
2
Views
1,160
Mar 25, 2007
gentlelady
S
Locked
What the hell am I doing?
struggling
Mar 19, 2007
Replies
1
Views
1,067
Mar 24, 2007
Robin
I
Locked
i cant do this
I Miss You
Feb 23, 2007
2
Replies
38
Views
4,543
Mar 24, 2007
I Miss You
I
Locked
i wish i was dead
I Miss You
Mar 16, 2007
Replies
8
Views
1,372
Mar 24, 2007
I Miss You
C
Locked
please help me die
chipandpin
Mar 23, 2007
Replies
3
Views
817
Mar 23, 2007
username1
M
Locked
...What's happening?
mfrieler
Mar 21, 2007
Replies
5
Views
1,018
Mar 23, 2007
Forgotten_Man
T
Locked
daughter says she loves me deeply; clearly she doesn't ;(
TBo
Mar 19, 2007
Replies
9
Views
1,599
Mar 23, 2007
TLA
S
Locked
Going... going... gone?
SilentCry
Mar 21, 2007
Replies
7
Views
1,424
Mar 22, 2007
TLA
S
Locked
A decision
Somombo
Mar 20, 2007
Replies
2
Views
916
Mar 21, 2007
gentlelady
J
Locked
Go to hospital?
John6491
Mar 19, 2007
Replies
14
Views
1,819
Mar 20, 2007
chasing_dreams
S
Locked
Why!!?!?!?!!?
Shauna Lea
Mar 17, 2007
Replies
5
Views
1,119
Mar 20, 2007
~CazzaAngel~
J
Locked
Crisis?
Jewels
Feb 10, 2007
Replies
4
Views
1,178
Mar 19, 2007
Jewels
C
Locked
Burden
~CazzaAngel~
Feb 24, 2007
Replies
7
Views
1,482
Mar 19, 2007
~CazzaAngel~
C
Locked
God why??
~CazzaAngel~
Feb 8, 2007
Replies
4
Views
1,157
Mar 19, 2007
~CazzaAngel~
S
Locked
help me..?
selly
Mar 16, 2007
Replies
3
Views
1,148
Mar 19, 2007
~CazzaAngel~
R
Locked
scared
Rukia
Mar 15, 2007
Replies
11
Views
1,698
Mar 18, 2007
letdown
H
Locked
in big trouble
hart4nix
Mar 17, 2007
Replies
2
Views
987
Mar 17, 2007
Hangman
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
567
568
569
570
571
…
Go to page
Go
577
Next
First
Prev
569 of 577
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
You must log in or register to post here.
Home
Forums
Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top